EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) rubber roofing technology has been the choice of larger roofing contractors for flat roofing and low slope roofing applications for over thirty years.
Long term dependability, weather-ability, and durability are among the primary factors contributing to the demand for EPDM roofs.
Rubber roofing, used commercially for many years, now being used on more and more residential projects. Properly installed, a roof can solve even the most difficult flashing details.
If your goal is “KEEP THE WATER OUT” Rubberall membrane is the product for you.
- Over 40 Years Of Proven Field Performance – EPDM roofs represent more than 1/3 of all flat and low sloping commercial roofing installations today.
- Flexibility – there is stress failure from structural movement due to me minimum 300% elongation of EPDM.
- Withstands Temperature Extremes — with a flexibility range Of -59°C to +149°C it will not split, crack or rupture due to extreme temperature fluctuations.
- Few or NO Joints – most flat roof applications can be installed in one piece. Any membrane joints that are necessary are installed using Rubberall. Seam Tape that is proven to perform over time with no maintenance.
- Fast, Safe Installation — cold applied and can installed on new constructions and refurbishment projects without disrupting activities within the building.
- Weatherproof – shows little or no effect from sun, rain, ice or snow.
- Minimal Maintenance — joint or seam integrity is not an issue if repairs became necessary they easy to rectify even years after installation. Coatings are not necessary.
- Warranties – Rubberall EPDM membrane is the only membrane offered with a FREE twenty and thirty-year transferable material warranty using 1.2mm and 1.5mm membrane respectively in roofing applications. As is customary in roofing applications, the installing contractor may commit to ensuring there are no leaks to poor workmanship for some period of time after installation.
- Environmentally Friendly – a report by ACTAC (The Association Of Community Technical Aid Centres Ltd) named EPDM as the “Best Buy” roofing membrane