We are currently running a 1 to 2 day delivery service.
EPDM Repair Kit
If you come across an accidental tear within your EPDM Rubber Flat Roof, we have small patches available to perfectly reseal and waterproof the damaged section.
- 6″ Repair Patch: For tears up to 30mm
- 9″ Repair patch: For tears up to 50mm
For larger damages please call our team on 01392 927729 to discuss the amount of tape needed to fix your damage
- Rubber / EPDM roofing is extremely long-lasting and resilient, durable for at least 50 years, however, accidents can happen. If you come across an accidental tear within your EPDM Rubber Flat Roof, we now have our EPDM Repair Kit available to perfectly reseal and waterproof the damaged section. These repair patches are perfect for tears of up to 30mm (6′ Repair Patch) or up to 50mm (9′ Repair Patch). If your tear is large, please consider purchasing a cover tape separate at a larger size to cover your tear.
What is included in the EPDM Repair Kit?
- A Waterproof Cover Tape Patch
- 250ml Primer
- Scub Pad
2. After the primer has flashed off (Left to react on material for 3-5 minutes), Use our Cover Strip Patch and completely cover the tear or puncture. Remove backing and place over the puncture, from the center onward, making sure that any air is pushed out from under the patch.
3. Roll with a hand roller.
4. Optional – apply lap sealant around the edges of the flashing as a precautionary measure.
Remember that when using chemical products, you should wear protective clothing.
Rubber Flat Roof also offer three different types of flashing tape, either 6”, 9”, or 12”, each of premium quality. Please get in touch if you need any help selecting your EPDM rubber roof repair kit.