QuickLiner EPDM Rubber Fish Pond Liner Heavy Duty Membrane Outdoor Garden Pool
- The saturated polymer backbone allows for strong resistance to weathering, high heats, and temperature.
- Furthermore, the chemical properties of EPDM result in a very low risk of oxidation and any related damage.
- Therefore, there is high resistance to water, acid and alkali erosion.
- The EPDM membrane is a non-polar elastomer, which affords it a high electrical resistivity.
- Finally, it has flame retardant properties and a highly flexible membrane – capable of up to 300% movement.
- As a result, it is insusceptible to physical damage such as tearing and abrasion.
Thus, Rubberall EPDM products are the perfect solution for your garage, shed or flat roof:
- In particular, it is simple and easy to install and here at Rubber Flat Roof, we have installation videos and tutorials.
- Unlike Asphalt products which are heat applied, Rubberall EPDM is cold applied – no need for expensive welding equipment!
- EPDM membranes are fitted in single sheets (available up to fifteen meters in width) which greatly reduces the risk of leaks. In the unlikely case of damage, however, EPDM membranes are easy to patch repair.
- Joints and seams integrity is not an issue.
- Lastly, EPDM Rubber Flat Roofing is environmentally friendly and recyclabl
- 20 year warranty
- IMPORTANT: Please clean the rubber before use
From £7.77 £9.32
For next working day delivery