This Rain Water / Drain Outlet – 75mm is a flat roof synthetic rubber drain outlet for downpipes. To be used with EPDM Rubber Roofing installations, the wide base with ribbed surface provides ample anchorage for the membrane. The flanges on the cylinder form a seal with the inner surface of the pipe.
At Rubber Flat Roof, we supply the following sizes:
- 65mm Flexible Rain Outlet
Dimensions = Base 325mm (dia) Depth 405mm Pipe Diameter 60mm
- 75mm Flexible Rain Water / Drain Outlet
Dimensions = Base 325mm (dia) Depth 405mm Pipe Diameter 75mm
- 100mm Flexible Rain Outlet
Dimensions = Base 325mm (dia) Depth 400mm Pipe Diameter 100mm
How to use:
- The 75mm Rainwater Outlet can be installed either on top of or below the EPDM Rubberall rubber.
- The 75mm Rainwater Outlet will need to be fixed into place.
- Next, Prime the area.
- Then, apply Flashing Tape to ensure a watertight finish.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with our friendly team. Call us if you are unsure about the materials you need for your roof on 01392927729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out our Roof Calculator that estimates all the materials you will need for your rubber roofing project.