A rubber flat roof adds value to your home and gives you peace of mind for decades to come. Your home will be waterproof, weatherproof and insulated – with a proper installation your EPDM membrane will save you time and money.
This article will detail the benefits of installing a rubber flat roof and the value which a rubber flat roof will bring to your home, including the longevity of the materials and the low-risk and easy installation.
20 to 30 year warranty
- While most felt flat roofs will last for 10 years or less, our 1.2mm and 1.5mm rubber come with a 20 and 30-year warranty respectively.
- You could easily expect more than three decades out of your roof due to the advanced weather and waterproof technology inside of our EPDM rubber.
No expensive tools needed for installation
- Not only will a rubber flat roof save you time, due to how long it lasts, it is also far more cost effective than having to repurchase materials to replace your deteriorated felt roof every few years.
- Building a rubber flat roof does not require any expensive special tools as unlike building a felt roof, a rubber flat roof has a much lower risk to install.
- A rubber flat roof is cold applied and you will not have to use an open flame to join the rubber together like you have to do with felt.
- The EPDM rubber comes in one large sheet which can be cold-applied to your roof with the adhesives which we supply.
Are you ready to begin your DIY rubber roofing project? Get started using our roof quote tool or call us on 01392 927729 or email us at email@example.com