We are currently running a 1 to 2 day delivery service.
Why EPDM Rubber Roofing is the Best Garage Material
EPDM Rubber Flat Roofing Membrane is an ideal garage roof material. Ethylene-Propylene Diene Monomer is a high-density membrane and is fast becoming one of the most widely used synthetic rubbers in the roofing industry. It is also a 100% cured single-ply roofing membrane. This offers unique benefits that make it the perfect roof material for your garage, compared to traditional options.
EPDM Rubber Roofing Membrane is ideal both for a newly built garage or as a replacement garage roof material.
- Easy to install with installation videos and tutorials to help you.
- The EPDM membrane is fitted in single sheets (available up to fifteen metres).
- Cold applied so no need for expensive welding equipment.
The EPDM Membrane for flat roofing is a highly durable, lightweight material. The installation requires laying down the EPDM membrane and applying it with adhesive.
- Strong resistance to weathering, high heats, and temperature due to the saturated polymer backbone.
- Low risk of oxidation and any related damage as a result of the chemical properties of EPDM.
- High electrical resistivity as the EPDM membrane is a non-polar elastomer.
- The highly flexible membrane is capable of up to 300% movement.
- Rubberall EPDM Membrane is the only membrane offered with a FREE 20 and 30-year warranty using 1.2mm and 1.5mm membrane respectively.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
Overall, EPDM rubber roofs are perfect for being installed on low-sloping or flat roofs due to them being durable, pliable and waterproof.
Important: You must include additional rubber for each roof edge, 200mm on each edge is normally fine.
Not sure what you need? Head over to our Roof Calculator that estimates all the materials you will need for your rubber roofing project.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with our friendly team. Call us if you are unsure about the materials you need for your roof on 01392 927729 or email email@example.com.