Covid-19 - Keepin Social Distance Whilst Roofing
RubberFlatRoof is OPEN once again after making the necessary changes to be COVID-secure. We understand many of our customers will be working in the public to complete roofing projects thus we have pulled together important Social distancing recommendations set out for the industry. Please remember that a face covering is now required by law to be worn in enclosed, public spaces. This includes our reception area. when you are visiting us in the near future please wear a face covering. In a case where you forget to wear a face-covering for your visit, we have set up a sanitation table at our entrance with masks provided. Find below our advice and support by in regards to Coronavirus restrictions related to working in the public.
Advice and support on Coronavirus restrictions:
• Only work if well and have no symptoms. No work is to be carried out on a property where occupants are self-isolating.
• Clean hands before and after a job make sure to wear gloves during.
• Avoid touching your face and cover your coughs and sneezes.
• Do not leave any waste on-site. Remove any tools and access materials that you have used
• Call instead of face-to-face meetings
• When a call is not possible, hold your meetings in a well-ventilated space such as outdoors.
• Try to avoid cash. Instead, use online means of payment.
• Stay at home if you are feeling sick or have a sick member of your household.
Government advice is constantly changing so please also follow the NHS COVID-19 webpage to keep up to date. For mental support during these hard times, we also recommend seeking advice from organisations such as Mind.
RubberFlatRoof will keep a watch on how restrictions may change over the coming months. Our advice support on coronavirus restrictions by Rubberflatroof will be updated as we know more. If you have any questions please contact our team at email@example.com or call 01392 927729. The staff here are always happy to help.