We are currently running a 2-3 day delivery service.
- Plywood, OSB or high-density wood fibreboard
- Concrete or brick.
- Insulation boards – except polystyrene insulation.
- Insulation joints are butted together with no gaps.
- Correct fastener pattern and quantity used.
- 100% adhesion of the membrane to the substrate.
3. FIELD SEAMS
- Seam Tape Primer should be visible past the leading edge of the field seams (over scrub).
- There are no wrinkles, voids or fish mouths in any portion of the field seams.
- All angle changes in the field seams are flashed over with one ply of 15.24cms wide by 30.48cms long Uncured Flashing with Tape.
- Seam Tape should extend past leading edge of seam. If not, was Lap Caulk used?
4. FLASHING DETAILS
- No bridging occurring in the Uncured Flashing with Tape at any angle changes.
- Two plies of Uncured Flashing with Tape are applied on all outside corners, pipes (when not using a Pipe Boot) and stacks.
- One ply of Uncured Flashing with Tape is applied at all T-Joints field seam angle changes and over inside corner folds.
- Seam Tape Primer Plus is visible past leading edge of flashing (over scrub).
- Apply Water Cut-Off Mastic behind membrane prior to installing the Termination Bar.
- Install a fastener in every hole and maintain a 6.35mm space between bars.
- Termination Bar installed on parapet walls, requires a minimum of 30.48cms above the roof deck.
- Lap Caulk applied over top of Termination Bar.
- Uncured Flashing with Tape is applied in two layers a minimum of 20.32cms above the roof deck.
- Peel and Stick Pipe Boots have Water Cut-Off Mastic applied between the pipe and the boot, are terminated with a Pipe Boot Clamp and are caulked with Lap Caulk.
7. METAL EDGING
- Metal Edge is prepared, cleaned and sanded and of sufficient gauge and adequately fastened to withstand wind uplift.
- Properly stripped in using 15.24cm wide Cured Cover Strip with Tape. Cover Strip with Tape should extend a minimum of 50.8mm beyond any fastener.
8. OVERALL APPEARANCE
- Termination Bars are level.
- Seam widths are uniform and completely rolled in.
- All trash or debris is removed from job site.