How to Use:
- The Rubberall Termination Bar is to be used on substrates which must be free from dust, dirt, oil, water and other contaminants.
- Wall areas above the Aluminium Termination Bar must be waterproofed.
- Next, apply the Rubberall Water Cut-Off Mastic between the substrate and flashing directly under where the Termination Bar is to be installed.
- Anchor bar through each pre-punched hole.
- Remove excess flashing material above the termination bar.
- This is ideal in a situation where you have, for instance, two adjoining garage roofs and one is asphalt and you are fitting a Rubberall EPDM Membrane.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with our friendly team. Call us if you are unsure about the materials you need for your roof on 01392 927729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out our Roof Calculator that estimates all the materials you will need for your rubber roofing project.
How long will Rubberall EPDM membrane last?
At Rubber Flat Roof, our high-quality Rubberall EPDM Rubber Flat Roofing membrane, 1.5 mm and 1.2mm thickness, carries a FREE 30 and 20 year guarantee alike.
- The saturated polymer backbone allows for strong resistance to weathering, high heats, and temperature.
- The chemical properties of EPDM result in a very low risk of oxidation and any related damage.
- There is high resistance to water, acid and alkali erosion.
- The EPDM membrane is a non-polar elastomer, which affords it a high electrical resistivity.
- It has flame retardant properties and a highly flexible membrane – capable of up to 300% movement.
It has flame retardant properties and a highly flexible membrane – capable of up to 300% movement. Recent studies show that the membrane has a life expectancy of more than 50 years, even when exposed to sunlight. Read more here.