We are currently running a 1 to 2 day delivery service.
Silicone Seam Roller
The Silicone Seam Roller is a light-weight roller with heavy-duty bearings and an ergonomic handle. It is efficient and used to apply pressure to Seam Tape joints, cover strips, uncured flashings, perimeter strips. In addition, it is also used to apply pressure to upstands or to compress roof membranes when effecting seals and joints.
The Silicone Seam Roller is ideal for professional and DIY roofers. This product is also extensively used when hot air welding using PVC or other thermoplastic membranes.
Specification: Silicone and Wooden Handle
Size: Roller width 45 mm Diameter 35mm
Rubberall EPDM products are the perfect solution for your garage, shed or flat roof:
- In particular, it is simple and easy to install and here at Rubber Flat Roof, we have installation videos and tutorials.
- Unlike Asphalt products which are heat applied, Rubberall EPDM is cold applied – no need for expensive welding equipment!
- EPDM membranes are fitted in single sheets (available up to fifteen meters in width) which greatly reduces the risk of leaks. In the unlikely case of damage, however, EPDM membranes are easy to patch repair.
- Joints and seams integrity is not an issue.
- Lastly, EPDM Rubber Flat Roofing is environmentally friendly and recyclable.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with our friendly team. Call us if you are unsure about the materials you need for your roof on 01392 927729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out our Roof Calculator that estimates all the materials you will need for your rubber roofing project.