The Rubberall EPDM Rubber Membrane Cleaner is available in two sizes:
How to use:
- Firstly, Rubberall EPDM Rubber Membrane Cleaner is vital for cleaning EPDM surfaces.
- Secondly, Rubberall EPDM Rubber Membrane Cleaner prepares the EPDM to receive butyl tape products such as Flashing Tapes, Cover Tapes, Pipe Boots or Seam Tape.
- In addition, please note that primers must also be applied to the target area before tapes or accessories are applied.
- Finally, Rubberall EPDM Membrane Cleaner may also be used to clean areas where excessive adhesive has been used or split.
- Rubberall EPDM Membrane Cleaner should be stored in a well-ventilated area, at room temperature between 15.5 °C and 7 °C.
- It should be stored in the original sealed explosion-proof container away from all sources of direct heat and ignition.
- It is extremely flammable and must be kept away from electrical equipment, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition.
- Avoid breathing vapours and use only in well-ventilated areas.
- Furthermore, handle with impervious gloves and goggles.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with our friendly team. Call us if you are unsure about the materials you need for your roof on 01392 927729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out our Roof Calculator that estimates all the materials you will need for your rubber roofing project.