EPDM Pipe Boot
£35.08 exc. VAT
The EPDM Pipe Boot is a highly useful and easy to use product. It is designed to suit a range of pipe diameters and is used to achieve a watertight seal between the roof deck and protruding pipework.
EPDM Pipe Boots are widely used for flat and low-sloping domestic and commercial roofs worldwide. Designed to suit a range of pipe diameters, EPDM Pipe Boots are used to achieve a watertight seal between the roof deck and protruding pipework.
- Quick to install.
- Easy to use.
- Watertight and weatherproof finish.
How to use:
- First, install the roofing membrane. You can see how to does this with our various how-to videos.
- Place the EPDM Pipe Boot in position by gliding it over the drain or pipe. You may need to cut to required diameter.
- With a pencil, mark the roofing membrane to show where the rubber primer is to be applied. Then remove the boot and apply the rubber primer.
- Ensure that the primer is touch dry and then position the pipe boot over the pipe and onto the EPDM rubber membrane.
- Use a seam roller to smooth down the join.
- Apply water cut off mastic around the pipe while rolling back the top of the boot.
- Using a screwdriver, install and tighten the hose clip while rolling back the top of the boot over the mastic.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with our friendly team. Call us if you are unsure about the materials you need for your roof on 01392927729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out our Roof Calculator that estimates all the materials you will need for your rubber roofing project.
At Rubber Flat Roof, our vision is to ensure you have absolutely everything you need for your DIY roofing project – from the EPDM rubber membrane to the pipe boot – and that every product is high in quality and long lasting.