The Professional 2″ Steel Seam Roller is heavy-weight with heavy-duty bearings and an ergonomic handle. It is used to apply pressure to Premium Grade Rubberall EPDM Membrane.when effecting seals and joints. In addition, it is used to for Flashing, Perimeter Strips, Pipe Boots and Self-Adhesives Drain Outlets.
- The Rubberall EPDM membrane and adjoining surfaces receiving the flashing tape must be clean, dry and free from dust and dirt.
- Wherever uncured flashing tapes are to be used, the surface must be primed with Rubberall Seam Tape Primer and allowed to dry.
- Finally, to promote chemical adhesion to the primed flashing tape surface use the Seam Tape Roller.
Without a doubt, EPDM Rubber Flat Roofing membranes are an extremely durable roofing option:
- The saturated polymer backbone allows for strong resistance to weathering, high heats, and temperature.
- Furthermore, the chemical properties of EPDM result in a very low risk of oxidation and any related damage.
- Therefore, there is high resistance to water, acid and alkali erosion.
- The EPDM membrane is a non-polar elastomer, which affords it a high electrical resistivity.
- Finally, it has flame retardant properties and a highly flexible membrane – capable of up to 300% movement.
- As a result, it is insusceptible to physical damage such as tearing and abrasion.
Rubberall EPDM products are the perfect solution for your garage, shed or flat roof:
- In particular, it is simple and easy to install and here at Rubber Flat Roof, we have installation videos and tutorials.
- Unlike Asphalt products which are heat applied, Rubberall EPDM is cold applied – no need for expensive welding equipment!
- EPDM membranes are fitted in single sheets (available up to fifteen meters in width) which greatly reduces the risk of leaks. In the unlikely case of damage, however, EPDM membranes are easy to patch repair.
- Joints and seams integrity is not an issue.
- Lastly, EPDM Rubber Flat Roofing is environmentally friendly and recyclable.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with our friendly team. Call us if you are unsure about the materials you need for your roof on 01392 927729 or email email@example.com. You can also check out our Roof Calculator that estimates all the materials you will need for your rubber roofing project.