We are currently running a 2-3 day delivery service.
EPDM Membrane To Tiles Transition
- When installing an EPDM membrane system with a tie-in to an existing tiled roof, remove a few courses of tiles.
- Next, bond the membrane onto the sloped roof deck.
- Peel the top of the EPDM membrane back and apply a bead of Water Cut-Off Mastic between the membrane and the deck.
- Nail the top of the membrane every 15.24cms and install the tiles over the EPDM.
- Keep the bottom course of tiles to a minimum of 10.16cm above the roof angle change. To fasten the bottom course of loose tiles tabs to the membrane, lift each tab and apply a 2.54cm long bead of Lap Caulk.