The Rubberall Termination Bar is an aluminium bar, intended for attaching and sealing flashing termination. The Aluminium Termination Bar comes in 3.1 metres (10 Foot) length.
How to Use:
- The Rubberall Termination Bar is to be used on substrates which must be free from dust, dirt, oil, water and other contaminants.
- Wall areas above the Aluminium Termination Bar must be waterproofed.
- Next, apply the Rubberall Water Cut-Off Mastic between the substrate and flashing directly under where the Termination Bar is to be installed.
- Anchor bar through each pre-punched hole.
- Remove excess flashing material above the termination bar.
- This is ideal in a situation where you have, for instance, two adjoining garage roofs and one is asphalt and you are fitting a Rubberall EPDM Membrane.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with our friendly team. Call us if you are unsure about the materials you need for your roof on 01392 927729 or email email@example.com. You can also check out our Roof Calculator that estimates all the materials you will need for your rubber roofing project.