Rubberall 12″ Flashing Tape is specifically designed to form around awkward features, pipes, penetrations and drain outlets and any other feature where the ability to stretch and form the material is required such as sealing external corners, skylight flashing, creating a waterproofing layer at a wall interface or flashing-in drainage accessories.
The Rubberall 12″ Uncured Flashing Tape is available by Linear meter or in a 15.24m Roll
Also available in:-
6″ Flashing Tape x 30.48m Roll or per Lin. m
9” Flashing Tape x 15.24m Roll or by Lin. m
How to use:-
The Rubberall EPDM membrane and adjoining surfaces receiving the Rubberall Uncured Flashing must be clean, dry, and free from dust and dirt. Wherever uncured flashing tapes are to be used the surface must be primed with Rubberall Seam Tape Primer and allowed to dry to touch. Then adhere Flashing Tape to the primed surface.
General: This product usually has increased adhesion value when aged.
- Higher temperatures will cause the product to cure faster
- Rubberall flashing tapes allow a time saving flashing detail
- Superior performance over the full range of environmental conditions
- Quick tack from high to low temperature
- Once installed, resists tearing, cracking and abrasion in all weather conditions
If you’re unsure about the materials you need for your roof be sure to check out our Roof Calculator, so that we can do the work for you!