Quicktrim Additional Drip Edge Clips cover joints if applications are longer than 2.5 metres in length. It clips snugly over the trims to create an easy and professional finish. The Quicktrim Additional Drip Edge Clips are also used to join Quicktrim Drip Edge Trim to a Quicktrim Drip Edge Corner.
Quicktrim Flat Roof Edge System is the original and still considered the best flat roof edging solution available on the market.
The clips are available in:
We offer a plethora of video tutorials to help you complete the job.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with our friendly team. Call us if you are unsure about the materials you need for your roof on 01392 927729 or email email@example.com. You can also check out our Roof Calculator that estimates all the materials you will need for your rubber roofing project.
Sleek and Smooth Finish, with Minimal Maintenance
- EPDM Rubber Flat Roofing has a smooth and level finish, making it a much more attractive option than many other roofing membranes.
- With a flexibility range of -59°C to +149°C, EPDM withstands extreme temperatures and will not split, crack or rupture.
- EPDM membranes are fitted in single sheets (available up to fifteen meters in width) which greatly reduces the risk of leaks. In the unlikely case of damage, however, EPDM membranes are easy to patch repair.
- Unlike Asphalt products which are heat applied, Rubberall EPDM is cold applied – no need for expensive welding equipment and EPDM can be installed on new constructions and refurbishments projects without disrupting activities within the building.
- It is simple and easy to install and here at Rubber Flat Roof,we have installation videos and tutorials.
For more information on EPDM rubber roofing, how to install it or whether it is the right option for your roofing needs, check out our range of products on the rest of our website or get in touch on 01392 927729. Alternatively, try out our state of the art Roof Quote Tool so we can provide you with all the materials you will need for your roof!