Our GripBond Pro (Black) and MS Polymer (White) are both a trade strength adhesive and sealant tried and tested by our teams to ensure a quality, slick and secure seal. This is ideally suitable for sealing and weatherproofing jobs. In particular, The sealant’s are suitable for sealing at the ends of the check corner to the Drip Edge Quicktrim Flat Roof Edging Systems.
- All-around durable, flexible adhesive and sealant.
- In addition, this adhesive and sealant are based on MS Polymer technology.
- Therefore, both Sealant brands have excellent adhesion to non-porous surfaces and will bond to damp surfaces and is paintable with most paints.
Rubberall EPDM products are the perfect solution for your garage, shed or flat roof:
- In particular, it is simple and easy to install and here at Rubber Flat Roof, we have installation videos and tutorials.
- Unlike Asphalt products which are heat applied, Rubberall EPDM is cold applied – no need for expensive welding equipment!
- EPDM membranes are fitted in single sheets (available up to fifteen meters in width) which greatly reduces the risk of leaks. In the unlikely case of damage, however, EPDM membranes are easy to patch repair.
- Joints and seams integrity is not an issue.
- Lastly, EPDM Rubber Flat Roofing is environmentally friendly and recyclable.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with our friendly team. Call us if you are unsure about the materials you need for your roof on 01392 927729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out our Roof Calculator that estimates all the materials you will need for your rubber roofing project.