The 9” Flashing Tape is a highly adaptable waterproof membrane that prevents moisture and water entering a building. It is designed for awkward features where the ability to stretch and form the material is required. This may include pipes, penetrations, drain outlets, sealing external corners, skylight flashing, as well as, flashing-in drainage accessories and creating a waterproofing layer at a wall interface.
- 6″ Flashing Tape x 30m Roll or per linear metre
- 12″ Flashing Tape x 15.24m Roll or per linear metre
- 18″ Flashing Tape x 15.24m Roll or per linear metre.
How to use:
- The Rubberall EPDM membrane and adjoining surfaces receiving the flashing tape must be clean, dry and free from dust and dirt.
- Wherever uncured flashing tapes are to be used, the surface must be primed with Rubberall Seam Tape Primer and allowed to dry.
- Finally, to promote chemical adhesion to the primed flashing tape surface use the Seam Tape Roller.
The benefits of Flashing Tape:
- EPDM flashing tapes bond better to the primed EPDM over time.
- Elevated temperatures will cause the product to cure tighter.
- Over time, the product has a superior performance over the full range of environmental conditions.
- Once applied, flashing tape has quick tack from high to low temperatures.
- Flashing tapes allow a time-saving flashing detail.
- Once installed, resists tearing, cracking and abrasion in all weather conditions.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with our friendly team. Call us if you are unsure about the materials you need for your roof on 01392 927729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out our Roof Calculator that estimates all the materials you will need for your rubber roofing project.