The 6″ Cover Tape Linear Metre is a highly useful waterproof seal that covers two pieces of Rubberall EPDM rubber that are butted together or joined without overlapping. It is also designed to adhere Rubberall EPDM to other surfaces such as metal, wood, masonry and some plastics.
How to use:
- Ensure that surfaces receiving the tape are clean, dry and free from dirt and dust.
- Apply the Seam Tape Primer to the surface receiving the cover tape and allow to dry.
- Apply the 6” Cover Tape to the Rubberall EPDM membrane to join the two pieces.
- Use a Seam Roller to ensure that there are no bubbles or ridges that can be penetrated by water.
- You should now have a waterproof seal.
- The EPDM 6” Cover Tape can be used to repair damaged sections of EPDM Rubber. Read more about this here.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with our friendly team. Call us if you are unsure about the materials you need for your roof on 01392927729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out our Roof Calculator that estimates all the materials you will need for your rubber roofing project.