Rooflights and lanterns are ideal for your rubber flat roof.
They are easy to install around your rubber flat roof and capture as much light as possible for your living space below and allow occupants to enjoy attractive sky views.
High-quality Rubberall EPDM Rubber Flat Roofing membrane, 1.2mm and 1.5mm thickness, carries a FREE 20 and 30-year guarantee.
Rubberall EPDM roofing membrane is a 100% cured single-ply roofing membrane offering unique features and benefits. Above all, Ethylene-Propylene Diene Monomer is a high-density membrane and is fast becoming one of the most widely used synthetic rubbers in the roofing industry and is perfect for your roof lights and lanterns.
EPDM Rubber Flat Roof Membranes:
- Strong resistance to weathering, high heats, and temperature.
- Very low risk of oxidation and any related damage.
- High resistance to water, acid and alkali erosion.
- High electrical resistivity.
- Highly flexible.
- Insusceptible to physical damage such as tearing and abrasion.
In order to install an EPDM roofing membrane around your roof lanterns, please familiarise yourself with our online videos and tutorials first.
Installing EPDM Rubber Roofing Solutions around your roofing lantern uses mainly the membrane; ensuring your roof remains are watertight as possible. Firstly, follow the online tutorials to learn how to place your EPDM membrane around your roof light. Next, with your membrane against your roof light, cut straight down at the four corners, creating a triangle. Finally, use flashing tape to secure membrane around the corners, creating a watertight seal.
- EPDM flashing tapes bond better to the primed EPDM over time.
- Elevated temperatures will cause the product to cure tighter.
- Over time, the product has a superior performance over the full range of environmental conditions.
- Once applied, flashing tape has quick tack from high to low temperatures.
- Flashing tapes allow a time-saving flashing detail.
- Once installed, resists tearing, cracking and abrasion in all weather conditions.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with our friendly team. Call us if you are unsure about the materials you need for your roof on 01392 927729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out our Roof Calculator that estimates all the materials you will need for your rubber roofing project.