Enlarging the living area of your house often requires installing a new roof over the additional square metres.
An EPDM Rubber Flat Roof is an economical choice and can be easily connected to the existing slope roof of your house. At Rubber Flat Roof, our high-quality Rubberall EPDM Rubber Flat Roofing membrane, 1.2mm, and 1.5mm thickness, carry a FREE 20-year and 30-year guarantee.
Rubberall EPDM membrane is a 100% cured single-ply roofing membrane offering unique features and benefits. Ethylene-Propylene Diene Monomer is a high-density membrane; it is impermeable to water and is fast becoming one of the most widely used synthetic rubbers in the roofing industry.
EPDM membrane to a tiled roof transition – how do you connect a flat roof to a tiled roof?
- When installing an EPDM membrane system with a tie-in to an existing tiled roof, remove a few courses of tiles.
- Next, bond the membrane onto the sloped roof deck.
- Peel the top of the EPDM membrane back and apply a bead of Water Cut-Off Mastic between the membrane and the deck.
- Nail the top of the membrane every 15.24cms and install the tiles over the EPDM.
- Keep the bottom course of tiles to a minimum of 10.16cm above the roof angle change. To fasten the bottom course of loose tiles tabs to the membrane, lift each tab and apply a 2.54cm long bead of Lap Caulk.
Thus, Rubberall EPDM products are the perfect solution for your garage, shed or flat roof:
- In particular, it is simple and easy to install and here at Rubber Flat Roof, we have installation videos and tutorials.
- Unlike Asphalt products which are heat applied, Rubberall EPDM is cold applied – no need for expensive welding equipment!
If you have any queries, please get in touch with our friendly team. Call us if you are unsure about the materials you need for your roof on 01392 927729 or email [email protected]. You can also check out our Roof Calculator that estimates all the materials you will need for your rubber roofing project.