Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) is a high-density membrane and perfect for your flat roofing project, big or small.
Durable roofing material? EPDM Rubber Flat Roofing Membrane is your best option for your roofing project.
Lifespan and Warranty
- Warranty of 20 years on our 1.2mm thick EPDM membrane and a warranty of 30 years on our 1.5mm thick EPDM membrane.
- Expected lifespan of up to 50 years.
- Strong resistance to weathering in its many forms, including excellent resistance to water, acid and alkali erosion, and high heats and temperature changes.
Environmentally Friendly Membrane
- Both Greenpeace and Green Building Digest have EPDM membranes at the top of their rankings of “low impact membranes.”
Sleek and Smooth Finish, with Minimal Maintenance
- Fitted in single sheets and in an unlikely case of damage, EPDM membranes are easy to patch repair.
- Cold applied, therefore there is no need for expensive welding.
- Simple & easy to install and we have installation videos and tutorials.
For more information on EPDM rubber roofing, how to install it, or whether it is the right option for your roofing needs, check out our range of products on the rest of our website or get in touch on 01392 927729. Alternatively, try out our state of the art Roof Quote Tool, which will work out the exact materials that you will need for your project! Just input the size and other details and our EPDM Rubber Flat Roof Quote Tool will do the rest.