what does epdm rubber roofing stand for
Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer is a high-density membrane; it is impermeable to water and is fast becoming one of the most widely used synthetic rubbers in the roofing industry.
The EPDM Rubber Membrane is a synthetic rubber that is used in a variety of applications because of its many advantages. EPDM Rubber Roofing is becoming increasingly common for homeowners due to its lack of complicated equipment and its inexpensive price tag.
At Rubber Flat Roof, our EPDM Rubber Roofing Membranes start from as little as £6.98, and our extremely popular EPDM Rubber Shed Roof Kits come in eight different sizes and start from as little as £37.30.
Advantages of EPDM Rubber Roofing include:
- High-quality Rubberall EPDM membrane carries a FREE 20-year or 30-year guarantee, dependant on thickness.
- Next day delivery
- Easy to use
- Fast & safe
- For both flat and low-sloping roofs
- Cold applied
- Supplied in one piece
- Quick fitting times
- Relatively low environmental impact
- Releases no toxic substances
- UV, Ozone and Infrared stable – no cracking, blistering or peeling!
- EPDM rubber flat roof life expectancy is between 40-50 years if maintained correctly.
- Requires little to no maintenance and any repairs are easy to fix.
Without needing any specialist tools, EPDM Rubber Roofing is perfect for homeowners without any experience and can be installed quickly using our online tutorials and video guides.
There are two types of rubber membrane types sold by Rubber Flat Roof. You can view them here.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with our friendly team. Call us if you are unsure about the materials you need for your roof on 01392927729 or email email@example.com. You can also check out our Roof Calculator that estimates all the materials you will need for your rubber roofing project.